Clear as a Bell Marketing was established in April 2017 by Caroline Bell. Caroline is already working with clients who are looking for professional marketing, events and business support services.
For the past 18 years Caroline has managed and delivered marketing projects for The Gates Rubber Company Ltd, VisitScotland, University of the West of Scotland, Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival and the University of Glasgow as well as working on a voluntary basis to support local charity groups with marketing, events and fundraising initiatives and projects. In doing so, Caroline has developed a substantial network of business, education, media and community contacts and is well respected by those she works with.
What others have to say about Caroline:
- Caroline from Clear as a Bell Marketing supported the work of the Youth Beatz festival in 2018 through sponsorship activation on a regional and national basis. Caroline was really good to work with and her communication was excellent throughout our work together and her results met our expectations and needs. I would highly recommend Caroline if you want to work with someone who has integrity, reliability and delivers great results for her clients. Mark Malloy, Manager – Young People, Dumfries & Galloway Council
- It has been a pleasure to work on projects with Caroline Bell. She is always professional, positive and extremely organised. I admire the results of her work, and recommend her without hesitation to potential clients. Lesley Whyte, Managing Director, Bibliographic Data Services Limited
- For 13 years Caroline led the University’s marketing work in Dumfries and Galloway as well as taking a leading role in a number of pan-University corporate projects. Caroline worked to an exceptionally high standard – in terms of technical marketing competency; outstanding leadership and management skills; and remarkable organisational talent – including the ability to conceptualise, plan and execute complex projects. Those traits were combined with a real commitment to the organisation and she is someone who is always prepared to go that extra mile to make sure whatever project she is involved in is delivered to exacting high standards. Caroline has strong interpersonal skills making her a very effective line manager as well as external and internal networker. All of this means that Caroline possesses a blend of skills, abilities and commitment that make her ideally suited for a range of senior professional roles. Marcus Ross, Director of Strategic Planning and Development, University of the West of Scotland
- From working with Caroline as a colleague over a number of years, I can vouch for the fact that you’ll get a 3D service – dynamic, driven and dedicated! Caroline has expertise in all areas of marketing, promotion and events. She’ll carefully consider your brief and present a range of options to meet your needs.
David Kyle, Head of Marketing and Communications, University of the West of Scotland
- Caroline is brilliant to work with and is highly organised and efficient. She is quickly able to take responsibility for delivering projects and has a keen eye for spotting what will make a real difference. We have absolute confidence that Caroline will deliver on any work she undertakes. She has an insight that would make a difference to any organisation.
Peter Renwick, Director of Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival
- I’ve been impressed by her conscientiousness and the dedication she shows in her approach to all tasks asked of her. She is one of the most organised people I have worked with, gives her complete commitment to her work and takes great pride in all that she does.
- Her communication skills and people skills are excellent: Caroline’s rapport with staff at all levels across the University and with external stakeholders and partners was key to the successes she achieved in her work with us. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to any organisation.
- A true testament to your work I think was the response I received from the people we interviewed in Dumfries, where pretty much every person I spoke to mentioned how utterly outstanding you were to work with.
- I thought you were a stunningly good operator. Your organisation and attention to critical detail was no less than outstanding. Your eye and ear on brand was a fundamental cornerstone to its success….so many of your observations were crucial guides to the work…the end result owes so much to your sensitivity and insight. You have a quiet, gentle strength that is as rare as it is admirable.
- I really appreciate all your hard work and the support you’ve given young people and education in general whilst you’ve been in post.
- With grateful thanks for all the support you have provided our schools.
- Thank you for all your help and hard work over the years. You have helped countless students and staff by obtaining funding for numerous projects. Working with you has certainly made my job easier. We hold you as the beacon to which every other applicant should aspire. Your funding proposal and reports have been meticulous.
- Caroline has a very professional approach to her work. She gives everything 100% commitment at all times. She applies a logical approach, reflected in the detail of any proposals and always supplies supporting data. She is numerate and has excellent IT and presentation skills. She is very outgoing and communicates well with people she is not familiar with. She fits in well as part of a team and is just as happy working on her own. She shows great initiative and is not afraid to ask for advice.
- Extremely pro-active and forward thinking. Very good attention to detail, very well organised. Very good communicator, very popular, well respected, not afraid to give an opinion.
Caroline is very professional, excellent at managing her own projects, plays close attention to detail, a good communicator and team player.
- Caroline has good all round experience in the various aspects of marketing. She approached her work with a great deal of professionalism, is very thorough and a good project manager. Caroline has managed her own projects but always ensures that she keeps her colleagues and myself up to date and will ask for advice or an opinion when this is required.
- As part of her role Caroline has to maintain budgets, which she has always done with a great deal of attention to detail, she can be confidently trusted to manage a budgeting and business planning process.
- Caroline has managed relationships carefully and sympathetically, having an excellent understanding of different needs and cultures in order to achieve partnership working.
- Caroline has a very pleasant personality and is capable of working well with others who will have different range of skills and abilities. She has a knack of getting people to respond well and bring out their strengths so that they work together well as a team.
- Her attention to detail means that responsibility can be confidently delegated to her in the knowledge that she will achieve delegated objectives, either working on her own or as part of team. The high attention to detail does not prevent her from seeing the longer term and strategic objectives of the institution.
- Caroline is very conscientious, willing to work hard to ensure that objectives are met and are completed in the specific time available, even if it means working at different and flexible times.